- Drama club runs for one-term at a time (12-weeks). There are three terms per year.
- Over the term, you will be charged 4 equal monthly payments unless you opt to pay all fees up-front
- Paying fees for the term via invoicing and bank transfer incur a 3% administration fee and is a commitment to the full 12-week programme. Refunds will not be given.
- If you enroll late, your fee will be pro-rated and we will organise this for you
- Fees will be charged automatically each month if paying via debit or credit card
- Enrolment in Drama Club is on-going - if you want to withdraw, you need to let us know, otherwise, we will assume that you will be back next term.
How monthly payments work with each term:
- Term 1 - September, October, November, December
- Term 2 - January, February, March, April
- Term 3 - May, June, July, August
When you enroll in Drama Club, you give us permission to continue charging monthly until your enrolment is withdrawn. 15-days notice is required when withdrawing, otherwise, you will be charged for the next month when paying with your debit or credit card.